Re: Thoughts about threaded rendering

Note that this proposal is using shared memory between two threads
(EvPage and EvThumbnail objects), so we need to be careful.
I think as long as we dont allow to set properties
(ev_page_set_rotation, ev_page_set_scale...)  and to acces the
rendered document (ev_thumbnail_get_pixpuf and ev_page_draw) while the
rendering is in progress, we should be fine.
It needs some care but I dont think it's going to be particularly difficult...