Re: [poppler] fontconfig patch - status

Hi Albert,

Am Sonntag, den 24.07.2005, 20:43 +0200 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> I've been on a trip from friday till today, i'll commit it this night or
> tomorrow.
> Albert
> A Diumenge 24 Juliol 2005 09:50, Brad Hards va escriure:
> > Can the fontconfig patch please be applied? Any minor tweaking (either in
> > poppler or upstream in fontconfig) should be able to follow on as
> > enhancements from that.

please tag the tree before committing (POPPLER_BEFORE_FONTCONFIG or
somesuch). GNOME is in feature freeze, so maybe evince needs to use a
poppler branch without the fontconfig patch (I'm not sure. But it sure
sounds like a feature. And it doesn't completely work out of the box on
at least one major distro yet.). Having the tag would help if we have to
create the branch later.