Feature request

Hi Guys,

Let me start by saying great work!  I have been using it for a week or so and am
quite pleased.  It works great with large pdfs, which I spend allot of time
reading.  I am also maintiaining a package for specifix linux, in their repository.

One feature request, the search is great and I really like how it works.  Can
you add a key binding for vi like searches, the way firefox does?  So, / can
begin a search, crtl-g goes to next, etc...  For vi users, that is just second
nature... I would love it.

Thanks,
--Ken