Re: Some thoughts on evince

>  * I was a bit confused by the page numbering.  I've written some code
>    that expects pages to be '0' based.  Both the pdf backend and the
>    entry expect page numbering to be '1' based.  Which is it?

Pasting what I posted you in private yesterday:

Not really sure about this one... I think the user interface should be 1
based. Would you expect that to be 0 based too?.
I have no objection to make the code 0 based, that could make things a
little bit more complicated though (having to deal with both pdf backend
and user interface 0basedeness).

Thanks,
Marco