Re: po file for zh_TW

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 16.02.2005, 10:25 +0800 schrieb
chaoweilun pcmail com tw:
>here is the .po file for evince 0.1.4
>under locale zh_TW

Thanks for the translation. I'll add it to CVS. In the future, please
send translations to the coordinator of zh_TW translations, or to the
gnome-i18n gnome org mailing list. Developers usually don't understand
many languages and cannot check whether the translations make any sense.

>BTW, in ev-window.c:1241 there is a copyright
>sign, which is not a normal ASCII char and so
>not appropriate in the message.

Is this so? I thought I had seen the "\xc2\xa9" way of inserting a UTF-8
(c) sign in other gnome source files.

Thanks,

Martin