Wow + Missing piece

Just discovered evince, good work. There is only one small thing that needs to be done to be prefect. I'm working with latex and want to see the changes after I recompiled my document (R in xpdf). I've seen that evince already gets when something has changed, but I need to change to the next page and back (or zoom in and out) for the changes to appear.

So: A redraw (with Ctrl-R) menu point would be the last missing piece.

Other Ideas:
* / like searching in documents (not only Strg-F)
* A slide presentation mode (not fullscreen, but all ui-elements hidden, best fit, background black)

Again: Wow, I like evince. I hope it is include in gnome very soon.

Jürgen