Re: Evince

Hi Ariyah ~

The only mime types we register right now are for pdf and postscript.  However there are backends for dvi and images but they aren't as finished as others.

I guess it would be nice to mention on the project page what our 'official' list of documents is.  For now, here's the .desktop file that has the MIME type register.

MimeType=application/pdf;application/postscript
http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/evince/data/evince.desktop.in?rev=1.2&view=auto

Cheers,
~ Bryan