Evince Feature List

Hi,

Jonathan, Bryan and I sat down and discussed what features would be cool to have in evince. First we tried to write down all the features we could think of, and then we tried to prioritize them in the order that we felt was important. I've written up the list in a wiki page linked off of the Evince page:

	http://live.gnome.org/Evince/Roadmap

Even though the page name is Roadmap, it's basically still just a list of features. Only the top five items are actually prioritized, the rest is in mostly random order.

Comments?
Kristian