Changes to EvDocumentIface committed

Hi,

I've committed a change to the document interface that removes some of the state in the document. Specifically, we no longer have a current page or a current scale as part of the document state. Instead, all operations on the document must pass in the desired page and scale. The reason for doing this change is that I was hitting some race conditions with the search going on in main thread idle callbacks while the rendering thread was changing the current document page.

As a consequence of this change all coordinate and dimension arguments are now unscaled document units instead of pixels, and I've changed the argument types from ints to doubles.

cheers,
Kristian