Re: Suggestion: a page marker system

Hi,

Le dimanche 28 mai 2006 à 21:37 -0500, Arturo del Bosque a écrit :
> I want to suggest consider to implement a system to mark a certain
> zone of a web page that we visit, for future consultations.
>
> Some pages have so much content, and later it turns out complicated to
> find some section that is to us of particular interest.

If there's an anchor at that point in the page, that one could be
bookmarked. In the absence of the anchor, it is more complicated; it
could be done by storing some of the text at that point in the page...
This seems impossible with the current bookmarks system, but maybe this
can be addressed with an external indexer tool like it's being talked
about in the "Bookmark/History DB SoC project"... You may want to add a
note to http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany/BookmarksHistoryIntegration .

Regards,
	Christian