Re: Greasemonkey Tab Persistence
- From: Christian Persch <chpe gnome org>
- To: Alex Biddle <heuristic gmail com>
- Cc: epiphany-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Greasemonkey Tab Persistence
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 00:24:27 +0200
Le jeudi 25 mai 2006 à 17:11 +0100, Alex Biddle a écrit :
> Hey there,
> I wrote a Greasemonkey script using the Epiphany extension of the same
> name, however it seems when opening up link in a new tab (middle
> clicking) as opposed to clicking straight through, the Greasemonkey
> script isn't applied to the new window.
> Any way of turning it on for new tabbed windows? Or is it a bug?
That looks indeed like a bug to me. Can you file a report on
bugzilla.gnome.org (component: epiphany-extensions) with a test GM
] [Thread Prev