Re: Setting node properties in Python [Was: Re: Bookmark depth in 2.14]

Magnus Therning wrote:

It's taken me quite a while to get around to looking into this. The
problem I have is that ephy_node_set_property() isn't available in the
Python API :-(

Any plans on addressing this?

/M

Hi Magnus,

I'm in the process to add ephy_node_set_property to the Python binding. But because this method uses a GValue as parameter, and given that GValue type is not easy to wrap, I proposed to Christian Persch to add a setter for each getter found in EphyNode (the binding is straightforward, thanks to pygtk).
So we could have:
*ephy_node_get/set_property_string
**ephy_node_get/set_property_boolean
**ephy_node_get/set_property_long
**ephy_node_get/set_property_int
**ephy_node_get/set_property_double
**ephy_node_get/set_property_float

Do you think it is enough for what you need ?

Jean-François.
*