API change in Sidebar code also in Gecko-1.8.1

I've recognized in ephy cvs that you already took care of the API changes by mozilla bug 334471. However the solution with ifdef HAVE_GECKO_1_9 in embed/mozilla/EphySidebar.cpp has the problem that the API change was also done to the 1.8.1 Branch. I just came across this problem when I tried to compile ephy-2.15-1 against xulrunner-1.8.1a2 (checked out today). It failed finally to link properly though I applied the changes in EphySidebar.cpp v1.8. Removing the ifdef mentioned above let ephy compile and run fine. Maybe another solution has to be found for cases like this, where Gecko-1.9 changes are backported to 1.8.1 but not to 1.8.0.x