Re: Of tags and topics

På Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 08:18:38AM +1100, Peter Harvey skrev:
> For example, Matthew once mentioned that topics should be created
> automatically from what the user types, whereas I argue they should need
> an explicit "create new topic" action. Looking at my definitions I can
> agree that tags should operate as Matthew suggested, but still think
> topics should operate how I suggested.

I think the upcoming Ephy 1.10 implementation of the topic entry widget is
the best way to go (that is, a dropdown completion menu with a "Create new
topic" action).

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

now she's gone love burns inside me           -- black rebel motorcycle club