Re: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 Chrome Changes

Hi,

Op Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:43:36 +0000, schreef Vidar Braut Haarr:

> I know this is a bit off-topic, but it is something that will "affect"
> most of us, and I don't know who better to comment on these changes than
> many of the people here.

> <http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.apps.firefox/browse_frm/thread/85a8c60c5b9a3f93/c4d7088e08d3dfcc?tvc=1&hl=en#c4d7088e08d3dfcc>

Thank you for the link.

With regard to GNOME and its web browser, changes (8) and (9)
have always been the default in Epiphany. I would like to invite people to
come over to the epiphany-list to discuss if any of the other UI ideas
should be considered for Epiphany. Before doing that, though, please read
the log of our recent UI review at
http://xhtml.md/misc/epiphany/ui-review/ui-review.log

thanks,

--