Re: CC license viewer inclusion in epiphany-extensions

På Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 12:53:52PM +0200, Jaime Frutos Morales skrev:
> A few days ago I sent a new extension to Bugzilla called "Creative
> Commons license viewer" [1] and I wonder whether it could be included
> in the next epiphany-extension release or not. It has received good
> comments and it has Creative Commons approval [2]. It would also
> contribute to Gnome-CC integration [3].

We're currently in feature freeze, so there's no chance to include it in the
upcoming Gnome 2.16 release. It might be included in Gnome 2.18 after it has
received a decent amount of testing (and UI review).

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

child's rhyme stuck in my head :: said that life is but a dream      -- tool