Extensions & signals

Hi!

This is my first mail to the list, so hi everybody!

I'm writing an extension in Python that shows CC licenses on websites
if available.

I'm  using these signals:

  - In attach_window(window):
	signal = notebook.connect_after("switch_page", _switch_page_cb, window);

  - In attach_tab(window, tab):
	signal = tab.connect_after ("notify::load-status",_load_status_cb, window);

I'm using the "switch_page" signal to detect tab changes and the
"notify::load-status" signal to detect when a web has been loaded.

To detect that a web has been loaded, I use:
	if tab==window.get_active_tab():
		if tab.get_load_percent() == 100:

My problem is that the signals are being caught twice (2 license
detections for each web).

What am I doing wrong?

Am I using the correct signals or are there any others which fit better?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jaime Frutos Morales