Re: [RFC]: Patch to include epilicious in epiphany-extensions

Le dimanche 16 juillet 2006 à 23:19 +0100, Magnus Therning a écrit :
> I've been looking into putting epilicious in epiphany-extensions (from
> CVS). I haven't quite gotten so far as to trying it all out (building
> stuff with jhbuild at the moment) but I thought that if I can get early
> feedback on my attempt so far it would probably help a bit.
>
> Anything obvious I've missed?

Looks ok to me, except maybe this:

epiliciousdir = $(EXTENSIONS_DIR)
epiclicious_PYTHON = \
                     libepilicious/pydelicious.py \
[...]

Why don't you place those files in the same source directory, and just
install into the right place with

epiliciousdir = $(EXTENSIONS_DIR)/libepilicious

?

Regards,
	Christian