Re: Debian packages uploaded

On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 07:18:38PM +1100, Peter Harvey wrote:
>On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 07:41 +0000, Magnus Therning wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 22, 2006 at 09:33:32AM +1100, Peter Harvey wrote:
>> >Hi all,
>> >
>> >I've uploaded some Debian packages of Epiphany CVS HEAD for i386.
>> >They're built against Mozilla and should be installed on a Debian
>> >Unstable system. The version string says "1.9.7" but it's really CVS
>> >HEAD.
>> >
>> >  http://home.exetel.com.au/harvey/epiphany/debian/
>>
>> Brilliant! I've been looking for something like this.
>>
>> I could check this, but I'm lazy ;-) Are they installable next to the
>> Sid version?
>
>Nope, but you can always revert if you don't like it. :)

True, and good point.

Are python extensions enabled? (--enable-python on the command line to
./configure)
Alternatively, could you upload the Debian source as well so I can
recompile it myself?

/M

magnus therning org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Some operating systems are called 'user friendly', Linux however is
'expert friendly'.