More extensions in epiphany-extensions package

When I install epiphany-extensions from distro packages, some interesting
extensions like adblock, alt-d are not included.  1.9.6 from fedora doesn't,
at least.

I've made alt-d C implementation myself, and found chpe's simple python one,
so I use it now. If epiphany-extensions package have alt-d, I could save
my time on coding such a duplication.

Extensions package should contain more interesting and useful extensions.
Is that extensions unstable? What's matter? Every single software has bugs.
For me, CVS copy of adblock or other extensions was not so experimental.
Even Epiphany main package is not so much stable. What I'm saying is that;

        Let the user choose extensions to use.

kz