mime-types-permissions.xml

Hi all,

thanks for helping to make Epiphany such a nice browser!  So light on memory
compared to Firefox, which is why I switched.  I love not having to restart
every few hours of use.

I have a query about the Epiphany 'trusted' MIME types file - is this file
generally maintained just by the Epiphany/Gnome crews or is it something
distros tweak too?

The reason I ask is because I use Citrix ICA client via Epiphany, and it's a
bit of a pain that each time the distro releases an update to Epiphany, my
customisation to mime-types-permissions.xml get splatted.

Also, would it be possible to get the file 'x-ica' added to the file as a
trusted file type?  Opening a .ICA file launches the local Citrix client
(wfica) which lets you seamlessly run Windows apps on your Linux PC (which I
need for work).

Cheers
Ashley

--
"We do not inherit the earth
  from our ancestors;             	...-- 	 __@

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" ? The Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html