Re: SoC 2006

Hi Kristoffer,

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006, Kristoffer Lundén wrote:

* Better extension UI and backend? Now it's just "preferences 2" with a
  long list of checkboxes. Would be nice to be able to sort, categorize,
  configure, install, remove etc. Have no clear idea for this, but it
  has been bugging me, I think it's needed for the future.

Interestingly, someone else has independently suggested a generic framework for extensions/plugins to GNOME applications on the SoC ideas wiki I linked to. In case that idea gets selected, I think the Epiphany developers would want to take advantage of it.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778