firefox user trying out epiphany looking for bookmarks toolbar

I'm trying out epiphany for the first time, and the first thing I miss
from Firefox is the bookmarks toolbar, where I can define bookmark menus
and individual bookmarks for instant access.

The epiphany "bookmarks bar" shows no bookmarks, only a "Search the web"
entry box.  What can I do with it?  Is there similar functionality to
the firefox bookmarks toolbar where I can define my own bookmark buttons
and menus?

Raul