Re: Shortcuts

Hi,

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005, Lennon Cook wrote:

There is one thing that i would appreciate very much. Would it be possible to add a 'quit' shortkey?
There is already Ctrl - W, which closes the current doc/window. :)

I think what Hans-Joachim means is a way to close all browser windows at once. This option isn't available by default because the Epiphany conceptual model is about 'web pages', not 'a browser application that shows web pages in one or more windows'.

That said, I think a 'Quit' extension has been developed by two different persons already... although I don't know where to find it offhand. A sensible shortcut for this would probably be Ctrl+Shift+W, which Nautilus also uses to close all windows.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen