Re: Meeting log

Hi all,

Thanks for posting the log.

As you can see we didn't get around to discussing the list of 1.8 and 1.10 targeted bugs and the roadmap (mainly because bugzilla was down at the moment of the meeting). I'd like to propose that we schedule another meeting to scrutinize these lists.

Also it might be a good idea to nominate a few bugs for the gnome-love keyword, at the moment we're not using this at all and it might help attract some attention from new developers.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen