Re: Howto view pdf documents ...

Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org> writes:

> On Sat, 8 Oct 2005, Kiffin Gish wrote:
>
> > Well, alright I do not need to view it *in the browser* but it would
> > still be nice to have the correct viewer fire up automatically.
>
> That should happen, at least when the webserver passes the correct
> MIME info to the browser.

And what if it doesn't?  How do you configure it so it does?  That's
evidently what he's asking.

I'd like to know, too, since I've had the same problem.  In Mozilla,
there's a configurable list of helper applications, but I haven't seen
anything like that in epiphany.  I thought maybe Gnome was supposed to
take care of it, but in Gnome 2.x I haven't been able to find any way
to configure these things.