Epiphany Bookmarks and Toolbar Patch - build errors

With recent gnome 2.12 installed I get build errors with the patch. Is
there an update in the works ? I suppose the bugs are caused by a few
simple api changes in libegg (?) and thus are probably easy to fix. I
could do it by myself, but I prefer to use the original.

ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c: In function `get_toolbar_and_item_pos':
ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c:115: error: too many arguments to function
`egg_toolbars_model_item_nth'
ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c: In function
`ephy_bookmarksbar_model_add_bookmark':
ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c:191: error: too many arguments to function
`egg_toolbars_model_add_item'
ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c: In function `impl_get_item_type':
ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c:306: error: structure has no member named
`get_item_type'
ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c: In function `impl_get_item_id':
ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c:375: error: structure has no member named
`get_item_id'
ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c: In function `impl_get_item_data':
ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c:411: error: structure has no member named
`get_item_data'
ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c: In function
`ephy_bookmarksbar_model_class_init':
ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c:566: error: structure has no member named
`get_item_type'
ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c:567: error: structure has no member named
`get_item_id'
ephy-bookmarksbar-model.c:568: error: structure has no member named
`get_item_data'

Regards,

Norman