DOM Inspector for Epiphany/Galeon

Hi,

I'm using Epiphany and Galeon ever since they exist. A friend of mine
pointed me to a Firefox extension called DOM Inspector, which is a great
tool for a web developer.

Now, I have 4 browsers running and a VMware Workstation for IE. My Dell
D500 with 1G RAM kneels down when I have Evo running along with
others :)

I was wondering if it's possible to get rid of that ugly thing called
Firefox. Does a DOM Inspector for Epiphany or Galeon exist as an
extension?

Thanks,
--
.O.