Re: Fixed width font selection

On Thu, 2005-05-26 at 18:59 +0100, Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All
>
> How can I get the same font with Epiphany as in the screenshot attached?
>
> I have tried several fonts in the fixed width font preference, but
> with no success.

That's a serif, variable-width font. You'd have to change your
variable-width font preference.

Note that many websites explicitly state "sans-serif" in their
stylesheets. That's because it is widely accepted that sans-serif fonts
look better on-screen (serif fonts are better in print). So if you want
Google to use a serif font, you'll have to specify "Always use these
fonts" in the "Fonts and Colors" tab of the Preferences.

--
Adam Hooper <adamh densi com>