Re: pyphany

Hi,

I think you indended to send this to the mailing list, so I'm responding
on-list.

Le dimanche 15 mai 2005 �7:58 +0000, Michael a �it :
> I'm interested in making pyphany able to walk the DOM tree.  Can you
> give me any pointers on where to start?
>
> Anything you can provide is greatly appreciated!

To walk the DOM tree, we'll need to wrap mozilla's nsIDOM* classes. That
means we need to get PyXPCOM working. We've started work on that, see
http://live.gnome.org/Epiphany/EphyPython/PyXPCOM . After that, it's
only a matter of integrating pyphany with that (to get the DOM document
from the EphyEmbed object / to get the DOM event as a usable object
type).

Regards,
	Christian