Re: Setting Acroread as the default pdf viewer

On Sun, 15 May 2005, Paul Smith wrote:

Yes, Reinout, it does the trick; it seems to work fine on my computer.
Thanks! Now, it is remaining to have the extensions working.

Extensions should be available through the Tools > Extensions menu.

However with my experimental build I don't have a matching epiphany-extensions package yet. I don't know if the 1.4 extensions will work on epiphany 1.6/1.7 -- you could try to symlink /usr/lib/epiphany/1.7 to /usr/lib/epiphany-1.4 but no guarantees...

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen