Can epiphany give a handler list when downloading files

Hello,

With the epiphany of older versions, when I click on some url to
download a file, a list of applications which can all deal with this
mime type would be given.  Then I can select the preferable one
easily, and it is really an exciting property benefiting from the
integration with the Gnome desktop environment, especially compared
with the mozilla firefox.

Now I upgrade my Gnome to 2.10 and the epiphany is 1.6.3.  When I
click some url, the epiphany, however, would open it with a default
hanlder without prompting.  Even when I disable this feature `download
and open file', epiphany only ask whether I would like to handle the
downloading file by that default application, not a handlers list.

Well, I wonder if I can configure the new version epiphany to give a
list for selection other than the current behaviour?

Thank you.

--
Hongzheng Wang