Re: del.icio.us bookmark sync

Export is the next thing, I just need to decide how to do it first :)

I was thinking maybe the first time you run it that it uploads all the
links you have in your bookmarks that aren't already in your
del.icio.us. Shouldnt be too difficult. The problem occurs with
removing bookmarks, if you remove one from del.icio.us should it be
removed from epiphany? I think its a simple case of maybe saying that
the del.icio.us is the master record... hmm..  I've manged to get
myself in some crazy logic loop... I will think about it some more in
the morning :)