Volunteer needed for updating the Freshmeat record

Epiphany has a record on Freshmeat.net, providing information about new
releases:

	http://freshmeat.net/projects/epiphany-browser/

I've previously updated this record, but I don't have the time anymore.
Thus we need a new volunteer who can keep this record uptodate.

If you like Epiphany and want to help, this is a perfect oppurtunity.
Basically the only thing you have to do is to update this record
whenever there's a new Epiphany release, and keep the links uptodate.

Any volunteers? If you want to do this, please create a Freshmeat
account, and then let us know.

Christian