Re: deli.cio.us<->ephy bookmarks sync?

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 00:17 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 01:33:55 +0100, Xan Lopez <xan gnome org> wrote:
> > This site is insanely cool! :) I think our design is somewhat vindicated
> > by it. And those are great ideas for a "delicious plugin".
>
> OK, so.... if you thought delicious was insanely cool, this is just
> mindblowing, at least to me:
>
> http://wists.com/
>
> my list:
> http://wists.com/luis
>
> I don't think this scales to the point where it makes sense to
> integrate tightly with the browser, but... I'd love to be proven
> wrong...
>
> Luis

Bookmark images could be great. They'd be visible on Beagle search
results, for instance. And if we made the interface generic enough, we
could make it so that smart bookmarks finally have icons, dammit :).

Okay, so my ideas probably suck. But maybe they'll inspire someone to
think up better ones.

--
Adam Hooper <adamh densi com>