Mono Extensions (was Re: A change in direction for Epiphany?)

On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 16:28 -0700, Ryan Thiessen wrote:
> As I suggested earlier, the python extensions are a
> good start to providing a "wow" feature, and mono extensions might get
> some of Mono people excited about it as well.

There are the beginnings of mono extension support in gnome cvs in the
"epiphany-mono" module. However it is a bit rough at the moment, i.e. if
you do manage to get it working, ephy will either crash on shutdown or
never actually shutdown. Any help from anyone that knows anything about
mono embedding is greatly appreciated.

Crispin