Re: Book Marks Dialogue

Hello William,

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005, William Case wrote:

I use bookmarks dialogue on my panel to launch epiphany and go directly
to a web site all the time.  Therefore, I would like to know how to
configure the dialogue more precisely (e.g. panel sizes, default topic
selection, pre-select tab setting, etc.).  It would also be nice if you
could figure out how to use the 'Search' field as a combination bookmark
search and a smart book mark web searcher.

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't think the bookmarks editor currently supports specifying an initial topic or size. (Maybe it would be possible to make this command line options in the future??)

But it looks like you may be interested in the Bookmarks tray-extension (part of epiphany-extensions), or Nigel Tao's Bookmarks- and Deskbar applets. You will find them on http://browserbookapp.sourceforge.net/.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778