Re: thanks

Hello Michael,

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005, Michael Wardle wrote:

Thanks to Marco and everyone for Epiphany.  I really enjoy using a
clean, fast, web browser based on a rendering engine as good as Gecko.

We're glad to hear you are satisfied with Epiphany. Spread the word!

I don't have any GTK/GNOME GUI development experience, but if there's
anything I can help with (testing, bug fixes, etc.), let me know.

In case you'd like to learn more about GTK/GNOME development, Epiphany may be a good starting point. You could start with Python extensions, for instance, they're not very hard to grasp.

Help with testing and bug fixing is also very welcome of course. Familiarize yourself with Bugzilla and read the instructions on http://developer.gnome.org/projects/bugsquad/ to learn more about how this works.

On http://live.gnome.org/JoinGnome you may find yet other ways to contribute.

If you have any more feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to tell us.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen	   ***	student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl    ***	mobile phone: +31-6-44360778