Re: [Fwd: Re: Mozilla, Firefox, Thunderbird and Nvu]

Hello all,

I realize that this list serve is not a forum for problem-solving, but I
know that many of you are experienced in these types of things so I
thought that one of you could be able to help me out.

It seems that firefox doesn't show .swf files.  Maybe I just need to
install a plugin, but shouldn't firefox, which is gaining so quickly in
popularity, automatically have the flash player plugin built in?

Thank you for any comments on this.

Cheers,

John