Re: 2.10 release notes: What's new? (fwd)

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005, Adam Hooper wrote:

Though it's not on the roadmap, Christian did some interface love for
full-screen mode. And the favicon/security icon are now in the location
bar. These changes are totally awesome.

OK, I added an Epiphany section to the ReleaseNotes page with some items I got from the updated 1.6 roadmap (thanks Christian!), the NEWS file, and Adam's remarks. Please add/modify things as you see fit.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			student of Artifical Intelligence
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778