Dragging url from epiphany adds characters to it

Hello,

I'm developping an application to post on del.icio.us using drag and
drop from the browsers (http://www.nongnu.org/gnomolicious). I can
drag an drop from firefox without any problem but when I try to use
epiphany (which is my default browser) there is a problem.

Drag'n'dropping from the gecko engines just work fine, but it I use
the favicon of the site, epiphany adds three '\n' to the end of the
url.

Is this the intended behavior or is this a bug ?

Please CC: me on replys as I'm not subscribed to the list.

--
(°>  Nicolas Évrard
/ )  Liège - Belgique