Re: select -> right-click -> open links in tabs

On 12/23/05, Lee Revell <rlrevell joe-job com> wrote:
Would anyone find it useful to be able to select a block of text, right
click on it, and click "Open links in tabs" and have each link within
the highlighted text open in a separate tab?

Yes, definitely. It's not every day I wish for it, but now and then. :)

This is also a choice in a context menu that could be shown only when applicable, so it would be quite unobtrusive. I'm for it.

-- Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Lundén
kristoffer lunden gmail com