Re: anyone know of a collection of smart bookmarks?

Wow! I wasn't expexting that. If it had occurred to me that someone might fix the galeon site I would have pointed it out a while ago. Thanks.

It's not a bad collection of bookmarks either.

For what it's worth, some of them seem to be out of date and don't work anymore:

BBC in the news section.

Edinburgh Lothian Buses in the misc section

Python documentation in the programming section

And probably others (I haven't tried them all).

It seems useful to me to have a directory of smart bookmarks like this, and much easier than making them yourself (you can just click on the smart bookmarks in epiphany and select 'bookmark link'). I wonder if we could put together a wiki, starting with this collection from galeon, for smart bookmarks.

On 12/22/05, Crispin Flowerday <gnome flowerday cx> wrote:
On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 15:25 +0000, Sean Hammond wrote:
> I know that epiphany only comes with one smart bookmark and there is
> no gui for making smart bookmarks... the epiphany website points to
> the list of smart bookmarks on the galeon website but that list has
> been down for ages...

Sorry about that, sourceforge changed their databases, and we hadn't
spotted that. I have recovered the situation, and the bookmark
collection is now back online.

Crispin