Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 20:39:05 +0900
From: Kang Jeong-Hee <Keizi mail co kr>
To: Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org>
Subject: Re: New extension Image Toolbar added

For those not aware, could you give a short description of what the
Image Toolbar does?

Well, great thanks for response.

This extension is an epiphany port of firefox image toolbar
( https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=243 )
When you move over images a toolbar come up with tool item(s);
  Save, Zoom, Open folder, and anything you want.

Till now just Save works. Others things I never used so not implemented.
Request from you will make it done. :)
And many other idea from you will improve this extension.

As usage, mouse over images.
With control key modifier, anchored will also show toolbar.

Thanks.
And merry christmas.

	kz.