About cookies in Epiphany

Hello
I've discovered Epiphany with my Ubuntu Breezy and enjoy a lot :-) So I want to thanks you for this work Your browser works very fast, is very easy to tune, etc I've just found a little thing witch could be perfected I think that the system to parameter the cookies is too poor and doesn't permitt comfortable and permanent tuning: (cookies of session, cookies withe of specific life time, sweeping after close, black / white lists, etc) . I hope strongly other users will say the same and encourage you for this, because all the work is still excellent ! Thank you very much

Franz