Re: Epiphany Bookmarks and Toolbar Patch h16

Hi all,

Fantastic news. The University decided to change their firewall rules
today so the lab server is no longer accessible from outside. Will get
this (and some people) fixed tomorrow. In the meantime please use:

  http://home.exetel.com.au/harvey/h16.patch
  http://home.exetel.com.au/harvey/epiphany-1.7.5.h16.tar.bz2
  http://home.exetel.com.au/harvey/epiphany-browser_1.7.5-h16_i386.deb

Peter.