Re: greasemonkey extension

On Thu, 2005-08-18 at 16:01 -0700, Ryan Thiessen wrote:
> I noticed in the latest version of Epiphany extensions (Ubuntu
> Breezy), there is an item for Greasemonkey.  I enabled the extension,
> but I can't see how to get it working and configured.  How is this
> supposed to be done, am I mising something obvious?

If you find a link to a Greasemonkey script on the Internet (the target
ends with ".user.js"), you can right-click on it and click on "Install
User Script". Then the Greasemonkey script will be applied to its
default web pages.

If you'd like to modify the script (e.g., to apply to different
websites), you can edit it; it's a file in
~/.gnome2/epiphany/extensions/data/greasemonkey

A good resource for Greasemonkey scripts is
http://greasemonkey.mozdev.org

Yeah, the interface sucks! If you have any problems, please ask.

--
Adam Hooper <adamh densi com>