Feature Request (Kindly)

One of the most useful firefox extensions which I sorely miss on
epiphany is hit-a-hint

http://users.tkk.fi/~psillanp/hah_hp/

Its functionality is of superlative importance (imho) for keyboard oriented web-dwellers.
By pressing space (customisable) you get a little box around "clickable" elements which contains a number
(or letters) which when entered activate the element. So, for instance, in the example shown in
http://users.tkk.fi/~psillanp/hah_hp/hah_screenshot.jpg
if you hold down space the little boxes appear and then you can press 5 and the Products  element (in this particular example)
is "clicked". The end result is possible by playing with CSS to add the desired hint on the page. Note that since it is possible
to change the keys to use as labels for the boxes, one may choose instead of 012345etc to use mjkluio which makes it really easy
to navigate using the right hand without moving from the home row much.

It is possible to try and add the extension in epiphany (v1.7.1 with firefox 1.0.2 - Fedora Core 3) using the
about:config entry to enable the xpinstall but it doesn't work properly. In particular, it installs ok, but then
pressing space or comma (to enable the 'permanent' hint mode) produces nothing; space scrolls down the page as usual and
coma does nothing.

Anyway I thought it might make a fine addition to epiphany if someone would be interested to pick it up and add it as an
 epiphany extension. For those interested further, a similar approach (for firefox) is conkeror:

http://conkeror.mozdev.org/

I have added a home-made flash movie of the extension at http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~stelios/hitahint.html to facilitate
understanding. In it, my keyboard presses are a bit too fast but I think it gets the point across.

Regards,
Stelios