Re: Single window mode option?

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005, Guillaume Desmottes wrote:

I don't know whether it's what you're talking about (never seen this option in ff) but a option to open all target="_blank" links into new tabs instead of new windows would be great i think. I hate these f**** sites that open a lot of windows.

These sites are very annoying indeed, but that sounds more like functionality to put into an extension. People tend to forget that tabs still are a feature for intermediate/advanced users. Beginners should IMHO *not* be confronted with tabs unless they explicitly ask for them.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen