Epiphany Bookmarks and Toolbar Patch h11

Hi all!

* What is it ?
==============

This is a patch is for the Epiphany web browser (part of GNOME), and
auto-magically provides hierarchical bookmarks to users. It does this
without violating the spirit of the topic-based approach Epiphany uses.
It also provides a useful enhancement to the topic selector, and reworks
some other user-interface elements (such as the bookmarks bar and
tooblar editor).

This release is of my current patch to CVS head, and does not apply cleanly
to 1.6.3. I'd welcome testing by people to gauge user response and/or
crashes.

http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/code_epiphany.shtml

* What's changed for h11?
=========================

    * Fixed bug in statusbar information for toolbar items.
    * Added an all-new 'Related' toolbar widget which changes to show the
      most related topic whenever a bookmark is activated.

* Where can I get it ?
======================

Patch:
http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/epiphany/h11.patch
with MD5 sum c1e0694c0babca4a2d832c990e6f02bf.

Source code:
http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/epiphany/epiphany-browser-1.7.0.tar.bz2
with MD5 sum d4c3beaae77ff61a1109fce6422ce63b.

Debian source code:
http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/epiphany/epiphany-browser_1.7.0.tar.gz
with MD5 sum e85b1ec76e6f677c3d65c6440484fab9.

Debian package:
http://www.dsl.uow.edu.au/~harvey/epiphany/epiphany-browser_1.7.0_i386.deb
with MD5 sum 9b4f15044e4d2f3e4c3c7def877146fd.

* How do I compile it ?

Apply patch to CVS head, or use the provided source tarball.

Regards,
Peter